To Apply for this position please submit email with cover letter to:
SUBJECT LINE: APPLICATION, WEB ADMIN
WEB CONTENT ADMINISTRATOR
Web Content Administrator, E-Based
part time/co-op placement $200/mth
We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual with experience and skills in web content management, writing and editing for the web, graphic design and site management.
The website content administrator will be responsible for representing the voice for all aspects of the organization’s online presence. In addition to writing, editing and proofreading site content, this person will also work closely with the Executive Director to maintain site standards. The website content administrator will also be responsible for crafting site promotions, email newsletters and online outreach campaigns.
Key responsibilities include:
• Create, develop and manage content for organization’s web presence, including social media accounts
• Maintain a consistent look and feel throughout all web properties
• Working with the Executive Director and Chapter Leaders, maintain and develop the master content for all local chapter pages and calendar of events
• Copyedit and proofread all web content
• Keep current with related and relevant child and youth mental health news and topics through relevant blogs, listservs, and events
• Assure web-based information current, relevant, and is archived for future needs and reference
• Track and report on all site metrics
• Work cooperatively with key team members, and membership
Successful candidates will have:
• Exceptional communication and organizational skills
• Knowledge of HTML and experience with popular content management systems
• Knowledge of and comfort with the use of and content styling of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube
• Basic Photoshop skills
• Proven ability to work effectively within a team
• Experience, training, or studies in English, Journalism, Technical Writing or a related field would be an asset but not required
• An interest and knowledge in the area of child and youth mental health
• Passion, Integrity and Energy!
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject Line: APPLICATION, CONTENT ADMIN
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.